03 March 2011

hiver - jour 18


"there's a lot going on today!" (too much? i ask) "for me? yes. for you? maybe not." (phew?) and "little house on the prairie" (yikes) were my comments today! not what anyone would want to hear i'm sure. i thought it was cute even though my thigh high socks kept slipping down and my dimpled shoes (which i like to call them heart shaped toe shoes because of the love going on in the back, yet someone called them camel toe shoes!) gave me blisters on the bottom of my feet! that's what happens when you stop wearing heels in 2 years, you lose the calluses built up! so now it's like starting all over again with training wheels (backup shoes). not the best day, but at least i'm successfully remixing! riiight? i know it! ;)


here's what i meant by all the love going on in the back! printed boy giving printed girl a printed heart that says "i love you"!!!


another shot as i realized the front of my dress was unhooked! .:gasp:.


close up so you can see the lovely little raccoons!!! ♥ oh how i wish this came in a dress version! also, close up of this adorable leaf ring by metal, cloth and wood! which i remembered to wear since i met up with the lovely jewelry designer for lunch today! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a cute outfit, Leify -- I love that top! And thank you for the shout-out ;)

    ReplyDelete