08 March 2011

hiver - jour 23


i feel like i'm all out of combinations. i stared at my clothes and all i could think to do was throw a top over either jeans, skirt or dress. so i chose jeans. and my comfy green boots that i wore almost every day before this challenge and now hardly wear now. but how to make a simple outfit look like something more? an accessory... ha! yes, i totally get it now. i actually bought this lovely green floral scarf the day i had to get emergency socks. and it goes well with my green boots and my green bag and my green hat. ok scratch that, i didn't wear my green hat today. and speaking of purchasing the scarf, i went to a sample sale today... lol. ok, these free people sample sales only happen about 2 times per season so i couldn't *not* go. that would be silly! if you haven't noticed, i heart free people! ok, so i figured it's on my credit card and the bill will not be received and paid for until next month... soooo technically this is purchased in the future! no worries, right? and i will add them to my spring remix which makes that a win-win i say! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment