13 March 2011

hiver - jour 28


to keep with the faerie theme (the photo i took yesterday was still on my mind), i wanted to wear my blue wings today. i know i wore this bubble dress on friday and it's not raining today, but it's the first thing i thought of to go with my wings and the first thing i put on when i got dressed this morning. i was trying to hold my wings in place, but the other side kept flopping over and wouldn't stand up...a broken wing i have indeed. maybe to go with the broken blue spirit i feel? these are my oldest pair of wings i own... they will need some tlc to get her back into shape!


we decided to go for a walk around the neighborhood in the afternoon. it got chilly so i put on my bird on wire socks. aren't they cute? i got them on sale at karmaloop last month and finally got to wear them.


and then i put my frye boots on. i think these have become my favourite! these boots are made for walking...

No comments:

Post a Comment