10 March 2011

hiver - jour 25


i woke up really early this morning. yay! but then fell back asleep. boo! so i didn't have time to shower and only had about 20 minutes to get ready... so i got dressed, then undressed, then dressed again. and while waiting for my bus, the fleeting thought of having already worn this jacket this week crossed my mind... and a single tear trickled down my face. no, not because of my outfit today, but because it was so cold! and then because of my outfit. i'm not loving it. as soon as i put my pants on i immediately wanted to grab my racoon top, but it's still sitting in the laundry since sunday! argh. oh well, maybe another time!


i had lunchies with one of my new friends i met on monday. it just so happens we work in the same industry, have a mutual acquaintance and are just a few blocks away! and we both hailed from the bay area and love photography! kindred spirts?! yay! sorry for the bad pics above, it's my attempt using the "self-timer" since the hubby was not home.


also, i came home to find a package waiting for me. my new porcupine / hedgehog ring  from rachel roy showed up today!!!!!!!!!! *squeeeeeeeeee* and you don't need to know when this was purchased... lol. so in the end, this post has more yays then boos! yay! ;)

2 comments:

  1. definite *squeeeeeeee* on the hedg'ums ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krystal, I thought maybe you'd like that! ;)

    ReplyDelete