04 March 2011

hiver - jour 19


in the attempt to remix, i threw on a combination i hadn't tried yet... and because i was in a rush to catch my bus and didn't want to deal with trying to get boots over cropped pants, i slipped my flats on. but after walking a block, i realized my ankles were getting cold... and remembered i was going out to a friend's art show in the evening when the temp would surely drop more. oops. sooo i stopped by h&m and bought a pair of socks. is that breaking the rule again? but it's not clothing persay, it's an accessory! or better yet, a neccessity! so it should be ok, no? ;) i could have gotten the husband to bring a pair of socks to me, but that just seemed too complicated. also, i'm pretty short as it is...not sure cropped pants work for my stature. i think i best stick with boots when i wear these pants...

1 comment:

  1. I had to do that one day... day 21 to be exact ;)
    I don't think buying socks out of necessity counts!

    ReplyDelete